We’re here for you!
We are delighted to welcome you again!
For your safety and ours, wearing a mask is mandatory for the duration of the jump and in the helicopter.
The equipment is fully disinfected between each jump.
We will give you all the necessary information when you book.
Consult the Jump Calendar without delay and book now.
You can experience free fall at 5000 m (16,400 ft) during which you can take in all the beauty of the Alps.
As the Mont Blanc unfolds before your eyes, you can almost touch the Aiguille du Midi, the Drus, and all the other Chamonix summits.
Your jump takes place from a helicopter and thanks to a helmet-mounted camera, you’ll have a priceless souvenir to take home.
First a little training and instruction :
- How to position for the jump from the helicopter, free fall, guiding the deployed parachute, and landing on snow.
The helicopter ride :
- You board the helicopter and the adventure begins with a 15 minute flight over the Sea of Ice, the Drus, and the Aiguille du Midi.
- The flight itself, a once in a lifetime trip so close to these majestic peaks, will leave you with incredible memories.
The jump :
- At 5000 meters (16,400 feet) skydivers get the signal for their jump above the Chamonix valley.
- With the Mont Blanc right before your eyes, you free fall above the Alpine mountain range.
- At 1500 meters (4900 feet) altitude, the parachute deploys and you drift over the Chamonix ski resort and its glaciers.
The team is led by Claud Remide
B.E.E.S.1 : 031.00.0232
(issued by the Ministry of Youth and Sports)
Professional skydiver : PA 584.13
(certified by the Ministry of Civil Aviation)
SIRET number : 448 162 859 00012
PAC qualification : n° 038.01.0203
Tandem qualification : n° Q 2003.031.042
Professional sports instructor card :
(issued by the prefecture of the Haute-Savoie)
Packs and rates
Now, it’s your turn !
- You can contact us directly by phone, by e-mail, or by using our quick form below, in order to pre-book your jump.
- The dates available for a pre-booking are available on our calendar by clicking here. These dates are indicative, we will contact you in all cases to set a final dates.
- The final dates are also dependent on the weather conditions and emergency response of the helicopters.
- We blew the children out 12 years old, but from a sufficient build to be well kept in the harness.
- The maximum weight supported is 90kg.
- Payment by check or cash only.
Address of the venue :
C/O Chamonix Mont-Blanc Hélicoptères
400 chemin de la Glacière
DO NOT USE THIS ADDRESS FOR THE MAIL !
Your checks must be addressed to our contact address !